Friday 10 April 2015

Creative Writing Workshop in Camberley, Surrey

This is a brief note about the workshop, 'So You Want to Write a Novel?' I am delighted to be leading in Camberley Theatre. You may have already seen it advertised here or, if you live in Surrey or nearby, in the theatre brochure.
 
The three hour workshop will be on the evening of 20 May from 6 - 9pm and again in the morning of 16 June from 10am - 1 pm.
 
For anyone who has never tried but really wants to write a novel, then this workshop will give you plenty of inspiration and knowhow to get you on your way. If you are a writer who has already written stories or a novel, then you are bound to have ideas to both gain and share. There is always something new to learn!
 
I was invited to do this last year but cancer stopped me in my tracks! Now all is well, and I am looking forward to this very much. If you have any questions, please feel free to add one in the comments.
 
Meanwhile, have a browse through Miriam's Ramblings, which started in 2009, if you want to know a bit more about me and my books. Most items are about books, writers, writing, village life or Gypsies! However you may stumble across a few other random topics.
 
My novels are all set in the fictitious Surrey-Hampshire Village of Appley Green. Just click on the covers to the right of the screen to see the reviews and more details.
 
Maybe see you there? Or someone you know. Please spread the word if you live in or near Camberley. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment